AGREED MOTION FOR ENTRY OF JUDGMENT
MANISH S. SHAH, District Judge.
Plaintiff, Trinity Industries Leasing Company, ("Trinity") files this Agreed Motion for Entry of Judgment and in support thereof respectfully shows the following:
1. The parties to this matter entered into a Settlement Agreement on June 9, 2017.
2. Part of the Settlement Agreement requires the entry of a judgment against defendants, Midwest Gas Storage, Inc. ("Midwest Gas"), Putnam Energy, LLC ("Putnam"), and Terrence O'Malley ("O'Malley").
3. The parties agreed to the entry of the attached Agreed Judgment which has been signed by Midwest Gas, Putnam and O'Malley.
WHEREFORE, Trinity moves that the Agreed Judgment be entered.
The parties in the above captioned matter, plaintiff, Trinity Industries Leasing Company, and defendants, Midwest Gas Storage, Inc., Putnam Energy, LLC., and Terrence O'Malley agree to the entry of the following judgment.
1. Plaintiff, Trinity Industries Leasing Company shall have and recover actual damages jointly and severally from Midwest Gas Storage, Inc., Putnam Energy, LLC., and Terrence 0'Malley in the total amount of FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS ($50,000);
2. Defendants shall pay to Plaintiff post-judgment interest at the rate of five percent (5%);
3. Plaintiff shall have all writs and other processes necessary for enforcement of such final judgment against all Defendants, which the Clerk shall issue upon Plaintiff's application and payment of any fees required by law.
IT IS SO ORDERED, ADJUDGED and DECREED effective on this 3d day of July, 2017.