Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy outlines our efforts to give back to the world as it gives to us.
This policy applies to our company and to its major suppliers and partners.
We aim to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism.
Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values. Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
Our company will:
- Respect the law
- Promote the rule of law and its transparency
- Honor its internal policies on employment
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
- Keep its partnership and collaboration open and ethical
We’ll always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We’ll promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect toward the consumer
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
Protecting the environment
Leagle recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We’ll always follow best practices when disposing garbage. We ensure that all our communications and data production are electronic to reduce fuel and paper waste.
We’ll ensure that we:
- Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
- Avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people.
- Support diversity and inclusion.
Leagle is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and abide by all fair labor practices. We ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights.
Leagle encourages its employees to volunteer. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organizations.
Preserving the environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company acts in its decisions to help the environment. Examples of relevant activities include:
- Conserving energy by ensuring that all our communications and data production are electronic
- Using environmentally-friendly technologies
- Partnering with an Indian data transcription partner which is also dedicated to rainforest preservation.
Leagle has a travel policy which seeks to promote sustainability. It includes encouraging the lowest carbon-impact transport choice when multiple ones are available and encouraging the use of public transport and walking in local situations.