SAM R. CUMMINGS, District Judge.
The United States Magistrate Judge entered a Report and Recommendation on April 12, 2017, recommending that Plaintiff's claims against Formby Unit Chaplain John McCreight and Correctional Officer David Perez for alleged violations of his First Amendment right to freedom of religious expression and his Fourteenth Amendment right to equal protection should proceed through the course of litigation. No objections have been filed.
This Court has made an independent review of the record in this case and finds that the Magistrate Judge's findings and conclusions should be
It is, therefore, ORDERED:
Pursuant to Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 16(b), the Court establishes the following schedule for this case:
1. All motions to join other parties and amend the pleadings must be filed by 3:00 p.m. on July 24, 2017.
2. All other pretrial motions, including motions for summary judgment, must be filed, with supporting briefs, by 3:00 p.m. on August 23, 2017. Any response must be filed within thirty (30) days from the date shown on the certificate of service of the motion in question.
3. All discovery must be completed by 3:00 p.m. on July 24, 2017, as follows:
(a) Defendant(s) shall disclose to Plaintiff all records of the incident forming the basis of Plaintiff's complaint, which records shall include, if applicable, but shall not be limited to the following:
(b) All parties shall disclose the following:
4. This Court has elected to opt out of Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 26(a)(1).
5. Counsel and unrepresented parties are referred to the Local Rules of the Northern District of Texas, the Civil Justice Cost and Delay Reduction Plan of the Northern District of Texas, and the Local Rules of this Court.
All parties will be notified by separate order of the date of trial and the date for filing the proposed pretrial order.