JAMES S. MOODY, Jr., District Judge.
After careful consideration of the Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge in conjunction with an independent examination of the file, the Court is of the opinion that the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation should be adopted, confirmed, and approved in all respects.
1. The Report and Recommendation (Dkt. #5) of the Magistrate Judge is adopted, confirmed, and approved in all respects and is made a part of this order for all purposes, including appellate review.
2. Ruling on the Application to Proceed in District Court Without Prepaying Fees or Costs (Dkt. #2) is deferred.
3. The Complaint (Dkt. #1) is dismissed.
4. Plaintiff may file an Amended Complaint that complies with the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure within thirty (30) days of the date of this Order.
5. Should Plaintiff fail to file an Amended Complaint within the thirty (30) day period, this case will be closed without further notice.