Attorney(s) appearing for the Case
For the third-party plaintiffs-appellants there was a brief by Edward P. Rudolph and Rudolph & Moore, all of Milwaukee, and oral argument by Edward P. Rudolph.
For the plaintiff-respondent there was a brief by Robert D. Jones and Charles M. Hanratty, attorneys, and Robert L. Wilkins of counsel, all of Milwaukee, and oral argument by Mr. Hanratty.
For the third-party defendant-respondent there was a brief by Walther & Halling, attorneys, and David B. Halling of counsel, all of Milwaukee, and oral argument by David B. Halling.
Supreme Court of Wisconsin.
Several questions are presented in this appeal:
1. Is the jury's verdict exonerating plaintiff of any negligence supported by any credible evidence?
2. Was the jury's award of damages for future pain and suffering excessive?
3. Should the collateral-source rule be modified when Medicare payments are involved?
4. Was it prejudicial error to allow an attorney representing the third-party defendant to testify and impeach a witness...
Let's get started
Welcome to the leading source of independent legal reporting
Sign on now to see your case.
Or view more than 10 million decisions and orders.
- Updated daily.
- Uncompromising quality.
- Complete, Accurate, Current.