UNOPPOSED MOTION FOR RETURN OF PASSPORT
JENNIFER A. DORSEY, District Judge.
Comes now the defendant, In Seon Seong, by and through her counsel of record, Raquel Lazo, Assistant Federal Public Defender, and respectfully requests the return of his passport. This request is made based upon the following reasons
1. On November 22, 2013, Ms. Seong made her initial appearance. ECF No. 62. Ms. Seong was released on a Personal Recognizance Bond. One of her conditions was that she surrender her passport. ECF No. 67.
2. On August 7, 2017, Ms. Seong was adjudicated guilty of Conspiracy to Commit Money Laudering and sentenced to three years' probation. ECF No. 182. Her bond was also exonerated.
3. Ms. Seong desires to obtain her passport back from Pretrial Services. Pretrial services has notified defense counsel that an order for this Court is necessary before they can relinquish the passport back to Ms. Seong.
4. Neither pretrial services nor the government oppose Ms. Seong's request.
5. Ms. Seong respectfully requests that this Court enter an order requiring Pretrial Services to return her passport.
Good cause appearing,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that Pretrial Services is to return Ms. Seong's passport to her.