ORDER EXTENDING BRIEFING DEADLINES
WILLIAM P. LYNCH, Magistrate Judge.
This matter having come before the Court upon Plaintiff's Unopposed Motion to Extend Briefing Deadlines (Doc. #20) the Court finding good cause, hereby
1. Plaintiff shall file and serve a Motion to Reverse or Remand Administrative Agency Decision with Supporting Memorandum on or before
2. Defendant shall file and serve a Response on or before
3. Plaintiff may file and serve a Reply on or before
4. All supporting memoranda shall cite the transcript or record in support of assertions of fact and shall cite authority in support of propositions of law; and
5. The parties shall provide the Court with a hard copy of each brief on or before the day the brief is filed with the Court.
IT IS SO ORDERED.