Attorney(s) appearing for the Case
John Michael Dichiara, Defendant, represented by Robert M. Wilson , Law Offices of Robert M. Wilson.
Remus Alan Kirkpatrick, Defendant, represented by Bruce Locke , Moss & Locke.
Laura Marie Pezzi, Defendant, represented by Toni LaShay White , Law Offices Of Toni White.
George B. Larsen, Defendant, represented by Dustin D. Johnson , Law Offices of Dustin D. Johnson.
Larry Todt, Defendant, Pro Se.
Larry Todt, Defendant, represented by Michael Jason Lawley , Law Office Of M. Jason Lawley.
Michael Romano, Defendant represented by Michael Donald Long , Law Office Of Michael D. Long.
USA, Plaintiff, represented by Audrey Benison Hemesath , United States Attorney's Office & Jill Marie Thomas , United States Attorney's Office.
STIPULATION AND PROPOSED ORDER CONTINUING THE DATE FOR SENTENCING AND AMENDING THE SCHEDULE FOR DISCLOSURE OF THE PRE-SENTENCE REPORT
GARLAND E. BURRELL, Jr., Senior District Judge.
It is hereby stipulated by and between the defendant, Remus Kirkpatrick, and his undersigned attorney, and the United States and its undersigned attorney, that the date for sentencing should be continued from July 14, 2017 to November 17, 2017 and that the schedule for disclosure of the Presentence Report should be amended to provide as follows:
1. that the Proposed Pre-Sentence Report shall be disclosed to Counsel no later than October 6, 2017;
2. that Counsel's Written Objections to the Pre-Sentence Report shall be delivered to the Probation Officer no later than October 20, 2017;
3. that the Pre-Sentence Report shall be filed with the Court and disclosed to Counsel no later than October 27, 2017;
4. that Motions for Correction of the Pre-Sentence Report shall be filed and served on Counsel and the Probation Officer no later than November 3, 2017; and
5. that a Reply or Statement of No Opposition shall be filed no later than
IT IS SO ORDERED.