ROLEX WATCH U.S.A., INC. v. CHAN
United States District Court, C.D. California, Western Division.
July 24, 2012.
2. Venue is proper in this District pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 1391(b).
3. Plaintiff Rolex is a corporation duly organized and existing under the laws of the State of New York, having an office and principal place of business at 665 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York 10022.
4. Ted Chan is the co-owner, operator and/or controlling force behind LussoTime and www.lussotime.com, and resides at 3020 Lombardy Road, Pasadena, CA 91107.
5. Stephen Shar is the co-owner, operator and/or controlling force behind LussoTime and www.lussotime.com, and resides at 790 King Street, San Gabriel, CA 91776.
6. Defendants' principal place of business is 5482 Wilshire Blvd. # 267, Los Angeles, CA 90036.
7. Rolex is the owner of, including but not limited to, the following federal trademark registrations in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (hereinafter referred to as "Rolex Registered Trademarks"):
Trademark Reg. No. Reg. Date Goods
ROLEX 101,819 1/12/15 Watches, clocks, parts of watches
and clocks, and their cases.
657,756 1/28/58 Timepieces of all kinds and parts
CROWN DEVICE thereof.