IN RE JOHNSON
United States Bankruptcy Court, D. Maryland, Baltimore Division.
Filed: October 19, 2012.
45. By Order entered May 4, 2012, the Court granted Ms. Johnson's Motion to Reconsider and reinstated her case [Docket No. 18].
46. The Court finds that the Defendants' conduct and practices in connection with Ms. Johnson's case are generally typical of the Defendants' conduct and practices in those cases they prepared between February and July of 2012.Other Cases
47. At the hearing on this matter, the United States Trustee identified 53 cases in addition to Ms. Johnson's in which the Defendants prepared documents for filing in this Court and provided other assistance to debtors in connection with their bankruptcy cases.
48. In 44 of these cases, the Defendants falsely identified Mancini as A. Michael Scalia.
49. In 9 of the cases, the Defendants used Mancini's true legal name of Michael Mancini.
50. In all 53 cases, the Defendants used a false social security number in their disclosures.