IN RE JOHNSON
United States Bankruptcy Court, D. Maryland, Baltimore Division.
Filed: October 19, 2012.
38. Ms. Johnson's Application to Waive Chapter 7 Filing Fee was denied by Order of this Court entered March 19, 2012, but she was granted permission to pay the filing fee in installments [Docket No. 12].
39. Ms. Johnson's bankruptcy case was dismissed by the Court on April 13, 2012 as a result of a failure to pay the required filing fees [Docket No. 14].
40. Thereafter, Ms. Johnson contacted the Defendants for advice on how to get her bankruptcy case reinstated.
41. In response to Ms. Johnson's inquiry, the Defendants prepared a motion styled "Debtor's Motion to Reconsider Order Dismissing Case" [Docket No. 17] (the "Motion to Reconsider").
42. The Defendants charged Ms. Johnson $68.00 to prepare the Motion to Reconsider.
43. The Motion to Reconsider was filed in Ms. Johnson's case on April 20, 2012.
44. The Defendants failed to disclose that they prepared the Motion to Reconsider.