WESTEFER v. SNYDER
725 F.Supp.2d 735 (2010)
United States District Court, S.D. Illinois.
July 20, 2010.
5) The TRC shall prepare a written report of the hearing.
6) The report shall contain inmate demographics, reason for placement, summary of disciplinary history, status (Administrative Detention, Investigative or Segregation status) record of the proceedings, and committee recommendation on placement.
7) The report shall be forwarded to the Chief Administrative Officer for review, approval, or denial.
8) The Chief Administrative Officer's recommendation shall be forwarded to the Chief of Operations for review and approval or denial.
9) After receipt of the decision of the Chief of Operations, the TRC shall provide the inmate with written notification of the decision on his placement.
10) The decision of the Chief of Operations may be appealed by the affected inmate to the Chief Legal Counsel of the Department, who shall act as the designee of the Director for purposes of such an appeal.
11) An audio digital recording shall be made of all Transfer Review Hearings and shall be retained by the Department pursuant to standard record retention policy.