IN RE JOHNSON
United States Bankruptcy Court, D. Maryland, Baltimore Division.
Filed: October 19, 2012.
3. The United States Trustee served his complaint and the summons issued by this Court on the Defendants in accordance with Rule 7004 of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
4. The summons required the Defendants to respond to the complaint by July 18, 2012, and scheduled a pre-trial conference for August 16, 2012.
5. The United States Trustee served his amended complaint on the Defendants in accordance with Rule 7004 of the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
6. The Defendants did not respond to the complaint or amended complaint, and did not appear at the pre-trial conference.
7. The United States Trustee duly served his motion for default judgment on the Defendants. The Defendants did not respond to the motion.
8. Notice was duly given to the Defendants of the evidentiary hearing held on October 2, 2012. The Defendants did not appear at the hearing.
9. Mancini is a high school graduate with no subsequent college or other post-secondary education. Mancini is not an attorney and is not licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland.