JOHN ANTOON, II, District Judge.
Defendants filed a Motion to Dismiss the Amended Complaint (Doc. No. 12), and the assigned United States Magistrate Judge submitted a Report (Doc. 14) recommending that the motion be granted in part. No party has filed an Objection to the Report and the time to do so has passed.
After a de novo review of the record in this matter, the Court agrees with the findings of fact and conclusions of law in the Report and Recommendation. Therefore, it is
1. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 14) is
2. Defendants' Motion to Dismiss the Amended Complaint (Doc. No. 12) is
3. The Fair Labor Standards Act counts of the Amended Complaint (Counts I and IV), are
4. The Court declines to exercise supplemental jurisdiction over the remaining claims of the Amended Complaint under 28 U.S.C. § 1367(c)(3).
5. The state court claims are dismissed without prejudice to their prosecution in the appropriate state court.
6. The Clerk of the Court is directed to close this case.