EDMUND F. BRENNAN, Magistrate Judge.
Movant, who proceeds without counsel, has filed a motion to vacate, set aside, or correct his sentence pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2255.
Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The briefing schedule on movant's motion is stayed pending further order of the court and respondent's motion for an extension of time (ECF No. 87) is denied as moot.
2. The Federal Defender is appointed to represent movant.
3. The Clerk of Court is directed to serve a copy of movant's motion (ECF No. 75) and this order on
4. A status conference is set for July 26, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. in Courtroom No. 8.
5. All parties shall appear at the status conference by counsel.
6. Fourteen days prior to the conference, the parties shall file and serve status reports which address the timing and order of the following matters:
7. The parties are advised that failure to timely file a status report may result in sanctions.