(ECF No. 23)
ANDREW P. GORDON, District Judge.
Defendants Michelle King, NV Hotel Company, and Boutique Hoteliers (collectively, "Defendants") have failed to plead or otherwise defend, and their default has been entered by the Clerk of the Court. ECF No. 22. Plaintiff Voss of Norway A.S.A. has moved for default judgment. ECF No. 23. The motion demonstrates good cause to grant it. Therefore, I hereby enter this final judgment by default in the plaintiff's favor and against the Defendants, jointly and severally.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the plaintiff's Motion for Default Judgment
(1) willfully infringing Plaintiff's United States trademarks in violation of 15 U.S.C. § 1114, to wit:
(collectively, the "VOSS Trademarks");
(2) willfully engaging in false advertising in violation of 15 U.S.C. § 1125(a)(1)(B), by making false representations of fact in commercial advertising and promotion concerning the nature of Defendants' and Plaintiff's products, services, and commercial activities on websites and in related materials regarding purportedly forthcoming spas offering Plaintiff's products and spa services in a manner likely to cause confusion, mistake, and deception among the general public, potential investors, and others;
(3) willfully making false designations of origin and/or false or misleading representations of fact in violation of 15 U.S.C. § 1125(a)(1)(A), through the unauthorized use of Plaintiff's letterhead, name, and VOSS Trademarks, leading the public to falsely believe that Defendants' correspondence and marketing materials originated from, were associated with, or were affiliated with or were otherwise authorized, sponsored, or endorsed by Plaintiff when they were not;
(4) in bad faith registering the domain names <vosswaterspa.us> and <vossprestige.co> in violation of 15 U.S.C. § 1125(d);
(5) willfully infringing the VOSS Trademarks in violation of the common law of the State of Nevada; and
(6) engaging in deceptive trade practices in violation of Nev. Rev. Stat. § 598.0915, by knowingly making false representations as to Defendants' affiliation, connection, or association with Plaintiff by using Plaintiff's name, letterhead, and VOSS Trademarks without Plaintiff's consent.
(1) using in commerce, including, without limitation on the <vosswaterspa.us>, <vossprestige.co>, <nvwaterspa.com> websites or on any other website, any of the VOSS Trademarks and any other mark, whether in word or design form, trade name, company name, letterhead, domain name, or designation that is not at least a safe distance away from, or is otherwise confusingly similar to Plaintiff's VOSS Trademarks, and from any attempt to retain any part of the goodwill misappropriated from Plaintiff;
(2) transmitting any correspondence to a third party purporting to discuss or offer the opportunity to license any rights associated with or related to Plaintiff's VOSS brand;
(3) developing, opening, or operating: (a) any spa under the VOSS Trademarks or any other mark or name confusingly similar thereto or (b) any spa that uses Plaintiff's VOSS water products;
(4) committing any act calculated to cause the public or others to believe that Defendants' advertised or offered spa concepts, products, or services originate from, are associated or affiliated with, or are otherwise sponsored, approved, authorized, or endorsed by Plaintiff; and
(5) otherwise counterfeiting and infringing Plaintiff's name and VOSS Trademarks.