Attorney(s) appearing for the Case
Tanesha Collazo, Plaintiff, represented by Elliot Wayne Gale , Sagaria Law, P.C..
Tanesha Collazo, Plaintiff, represented by Joseph Brian Angelo , Sagaria Law, P.C., Scott Matthew Johnson , Sagaria Law, PC & Scott Joseph Sagaria , Sagaria Law, P.C..
Experian Information Solutions, Inc., Defendant, represented by Benjamin Chung Lee , Jones Day.
Equifax, Inc., Defendant, represented by Thomas P. Quinn, Jr. , Nokes & Quinn APC.
Capital One, National Association, Defendant, represented by Chelsea Lynn Diaz , Doll Amir and Eley LLP.
Knight Adjustment Bureau, Defendant, represented by June Grace Felipe , Carlson & Messer LLP.
Professional Credit Service, Defendant, represented by Hannah Rachel Horsfall , Professional Credit Service.
TransUnion, LLC, Defendant, represented by Debra A. Miller , Schuckit Associates PC & David James Streza , Vogl Meredith Burke LLP.
ORDER REGARDING FILING OF AMENDEDF COMPLAINTS; BRIEFING SCHEDULE FOR MOTIONS TO DISMISS; VACATING STAY; DENYING STIPULATIONS AS MOOT; AND VACATING CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE IN CASE NO. 17-CV-416
YVONNE GONZALEZ ROGERS, District Judge.
The Court is in receipt of the recent filings regarding the status of the captioned items and SETS the following schedule:
1. Plaintiffs shall file Amended complaints in all the above-captioned cases by April 17, 2017. If suit is brought against defendants for whom no allegations exist in the action (see, e.g., Dkt. No. 72 in Mamisay; Dkt. No. 94 in King), plaintiffs shall also file a brief explaining the legal basis upon which such claims can be sustained as a matter of law.
2. Any defendant choosing to file an answer to the amended complaint shall do so by April 24, 2017.
3. All remaining defendants shall file one joint and consolidated motion by no later than May 16, 2017. One joint and consolidated opposition shall be filed no later than June 6, 2017. One joint and consolidated reply shall be filed no later than June 20, 2017. If necessary, the Court will set the cases for hearing after briefing is complete.
In light of the foregoing, the stays previously ordered in Case Numbers 17-cv-416, 17-cv-502, and 17-cv-507 are VACATED.
Additionally, the following stipulations to extend time to respond the initial complaint are DENIED AS MOOT:
1. In Case No. 17-cv-416: Dkt. Nos. 16, 20, 21, and 24.
2. In Case No. 17-cv-502: Dkt. Nos. 9, 11, and 12.
3. In Case No. 17-cv-507: Dkt. Nos. 16, 18, and 19.
The case management conference in Case No. 17-cv-416, Collazo v. Experian Information Solutions, currently set for Monday, April 17, 2017, is VACATED.
IT IS SO ORDERED.