SAN JOSE DIVISION JOINT STIPULATION OF DISMISSAL OF ACTION WITH PREJUDICE AND COURT RETAIN JURISDICTION TO ENFORCE SETTLEMENT; ORDER
NATHANAEL M. COUSINS, Magistrate Judge.
Plaintiff SOAProjects, Inc. ("SOAProjects"); Defendant Jayaraman Swaminathan ("Swaminathan"), and Defendant AppWrap, LLC ("AppWrap") (Swaminathan and AppWrap, collectively, "Defendants"), by and through their respective attorneys, file this stipulation pursuant to Rule 41(a)(2) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, and stipulate that:
1. SOAProjects and Defendants attended a settlement conference before Magistrate Judge Jacqueline Scott Corley on February 6, 2017;
2. The parties reached a settlement of this matter at the settlement conference, which was read into the record, and is reflected at Dkt. No. 24;
3. Pursuant to the settlement, inter alia:
4. SOAProjects and Defendants jointly request that the Court retain jurisdiction to enforce the terms of the parties' settlement agreement.
Accordingly, SOAProjects and Defendants request that the Court dismiss this matter with prejudice, and retain jurisdiction to enforce the terms of the settlement reached by the parties.
Pursuant to the parties' Joint Stipulation of Dismissal of Action with Prejudice, and good cause appearing, IT IS ORDERED that:
1. All claims or causes of action that were asserted by SOAProjects against Defendants in the Complaint (Dkt. No. 1) are hereby dismissed with prejudice;
2. Each party shall bear its own attorneys' fees and costs;
3. The Court shall retain jurisdiction to enforce the terms of the parties' settlement agreement; and
4. The Clerk of the Court is directed to close this case.