[PROPOSED] STIPULATED ORDER TO:
(1) ENTER CONSENT DECREE FOR PERMANENT INJUNCTION AGAINST DEFENDANT 4U SURPLUS, INC.
(2) DISMISS DEFENDANT 4U SURPLUS, INC. FROM THE ACTION
R. GARY KLAUSNER, District Judge.
ORDER FOR PERMANENT INJUNCTION
This Court, having made the following findings offact and conclusions oflaw pursuant to the parties' stipulation:
A. Plaintiff Sream, Inc.("Sream" or "Plaintiff') filed suit against Defendant 4U Surplus, Inc.("4U-Inc"), alleging that 4U-Inc violated Sream's rights under 15 U.S.C. §§ 1114, 1116, 1125(a),(c), and (d), and Cal. Bus & Prof. § 17200 et seq. ("Action");
B. The Parties entered into a confidential settlement agreement effective as of July 28, 2016 ("Settlement Agreement"), which requires entry of the stipulated judgment set forth herein;
And good cause appearing therefore, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED, ADJUDGED, AND DECREED THAT:
1. For the purposes of binding preclusive effect on 4U-Inc as to disputes occurring after July 28, 2016, between 4U-Inc and Sream, and only for such purposes,4U-Inc admits the following:
2. Effective July 28, 2016, 4U-Inc, and those acting on 4U-Ines behalf (including its owners, shareholders, principals, officers, agents, servants, employees, independent contractors, and partners), are permanently enjoined from producing, manufacturing, distributing, selling, offer for sale, advertising, promoting, licensing, or marketing(a)any product bearing the RooR Marks or(b)any design, mark, or feature that is confusingly similar to the RooR Marks (collectively, the
3. 4U-Inc is bound by the Permanent Injunction regardless of whether Mr. Martin Birzle assigns or licenses his intellectual property rights to another for so long as such trademark rights are subsisting, valid, and enforceable. The Permanent Injunction inures to the benefit of Mr. Martin Birzle successors, assignees, and licensees.
4. This Court(or if this Court is unavailable, any court within the Central District of California) shall retain jurisdiction over all disputes between and among the Parties arising out of the Settlement Agreement and Permanent Injunction, and interpretation of their respective terms.
5. The Parties waive any rights to appeal this Permanent Injunction.
6. After entry of the Permanent Injunction, Defendant 4U-Inc shall be dismissed from the Action, without prejudice, with each party to bear their own attorneys' fees and costs.
IT IS SO ORDERED.