JOHN R. TUNHEIM, Chief District Judge.
Based upon the Report and Recommendation by United States Magistrate Judge Tony N. Leung dated January 25, 2017 (Docket No. 24), along with all the files and records, and no objections to said Recommendation having been filed,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. Respondent's Motion to Dismiss Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus, (Docket No. 15), is
2. The Petition under 28 U.S.C. § 2254 for Writ of Habeas Corpus by a Person in State Custody, (Docket No. 1), is
3. Petitioner should NOT be granted a Certificate of Appealability.
4. Dudley's Motion to Order Court Un-Transcribed Transcript of Plea Hearing and Sentencing, (Docket No. 21), is
5. Dudley's Motion to Stay, (Docket No. 23), is