STIPULATION AND ORDER TO EXTEND PAGE LIMIT OF PLAINTIFF'S REPLY IN SUPPORT OF PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR LEAVE TO FILE FIRST SUPPLEMENTAL OR, ALTERNATIVELY, AMENDED COMPLAINT
RICHARD F. BOULWARE, II, District Judge.
COMES NOW the parties, by and through their undersigned counsel of record, hereby stipulate and agree as follows:
1. On December 5, 2016, Plaintiff filed her Motion for Leave to File First Supplemental or, Alternatively, Amended Complaint ("Motion for Leave") (ECF No. 34), seeking to supplement or amend her complaint to allege several new claims, both on behalf of herself and on behalf of several classes of similarly situated individuals.
2. On January 18, 2017, Defendant Experian Information Solutions, Inc. ("Experian") filed a response to Plaintiff's Motion for Leave. ECF Dkt. 41.
3. Plaintiff's Reply in Support is due February 8, 2017.
4. In light of the arguments raised in Experian's response, the parties have agreed to permit Plaintiff a limited, three-page enlargement of its Reply in Support, from 12 pages to 15 pages.
5. This is the parties' first request to enlarge the page limit, and it is not being made for purposes of delay.