FINDINGS OF FACT
KENT J. DAWSON, District Judge.
Based on the pending Stipulation of counsel, and good cause appearing therefore, the Court finds:
This Stipulation is entered into for the following reasons:
1. Counsel for the defendant is unavailable on the date and time currently set, but is available after 12:00 p.m. on February 22, 2017.
2. Counsel for the defendant has spoken to counsel for the United States and he has no objection to the continuance.
3. Counsel for the defendant has spoken to the defendant and he has no objection to the continuance.
4. Denial of this request for continuance could result in a miscarriage justice.
5. For all the above-stated reasons, the ends of justice would best be served by a continuance of the current status check hearing until a date and time convenient to the court.
CONCLUSIONS OF LAW
Denial of this request for continuance could result in a miscarriage of justice.
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the Status Check currently scheduled for February 22, 2017 at 9:00 a.m., is continued to the
IT IS SO ORDERED.