ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
WILHELMINA M. WRIGHT, District Judge.
This matter is before the Court on the January 11, 2017 Amended Report and Recommendation ("R&R") of United States Magistrate Judge Steven E. Rau. (Dkt. 55.) No objections to the R&R have been filed in the time period permitted. In the absence of timely objections, this Court reviews an R&R for clear error. See Fed. R. Civ. P. 72(b) advisory committee's note ("When no timely objection is filed, the court need only satisfy itself that there is no clear error on the face of the record in order to accept the recommendation."); Grinder v. Gammon, 73 F.3d 793, 795 (8th Cir. 1996). Having reviewed the R&R, the Court finds no clear error.
Based on all the files, records and proceedings herein,
1. The January 11, 2017 Report and Recommendation, (Dkt. 55), is
2. Plaintiff Michael Williams' motion to amend, (Dkt. 34), is
3. The motion to dismiss of Defendants Bart Hollaren, Dana Feddema, and Tessa Ion, (Dkt. 12), is
4. Plaintiff Michael Williams' claims against Defendants Chad Mitsch and Kristin Lang are
5. Williams' complaint, (Dkt. 1), is
6. Consequently, the following motions are
LET JUDGMENT BE ENTERED ACCORDINGLY.